Box Set: Book Reviews


 A collection of some of my recent book reviews...

It looks as though some of you aren't aware that I now have a new website (which you can find here), and are still hanging around here wondering where all the new 'content' is. Well it's over there, obviously. To give you all some idea of where to start, though, I'm adding some new posts here with themed collections of links, and this time it's some of my recent book reviews and a couple of other related bits and pieces...

Ashes To Ashes - The Songs Of David Bowie 1976-2016 by Chris O'Leary

How Does It Feel? - A Life Of Musical Misadventures by Mark Kermode

Psychedelia And Other Colours by Rob Chapman

I'm Not With The Band by Sylvia Patterson

1966 - The Year The Decade Exploded by Jon Savage

The Books I Couldn't Help Thinking About - a look at some of the writers that have had the most significant influence on me, including Richard Herring, Caitlin Moran, Andrew Collins, Nicholas Pegg, Stuart Maconie and more.



You can find more not especially highbrow literary criticism in The Camberwick Green Procrastination Society, available in paperback here, from the Kindle Store here, or as a full-colour eBook here.